Home › Forums › Forums › Fire Code & Enforcement › Inspection Orders with Building Permits › Reply To: Inspection Orders with Building Permits
January 21, 2019 at 3:02 pm #9798
- Order is issued to create a service room to separate equipment from the remainder of the floor area.
- Drawings submitted to Bldg Dept and Permit issued
- Who does the inspection? Fire or Bldg?I’m thinking Bldg inspects, Reply – Our/Fire department does all followup visits.
- Bldg Permit closed, Reply – After the fire department does the final inspections.
- Report back to FD (by either the Owner or Bldg) Reply – Fire does final inspection.
- Fire Order completed.
Hopefully this helps.